This new operator is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission in Great Britain. As this brand is a new sportsbook on the market, it has come up with a Welcome Offer, which goes hand in hand with the Virgin Bet UK bonus, for all new customers.
Virgin Bet Welcome Offer Review
All new customers are currently eligible for the Virgin Bet Welcome Offer and you can find more about it and the Virgin Bet Bonus in the table below.
|Virgin Bet UK Welcome Offer||Bet £10 Get £20*|
|Offer Details||Place £10 or more on any sport at odds of 1/2 or greater and receive two £10 free bets in return upon settlement – regardless of the outcome.*|
|Bonus Code||Play at Virgin Bet|
* New members only. £10 min bet, placed and settled at 1.50 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Awarded as 2x non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens. Valid for 14 days. Full T&Cs apply.
To be able to claim Virgin Bet Welcome Offer you need to create an account and meet the wagering requirements. Keep on reading to learn more about the Terms and conditions attached to this welcome offer.
Welcome Offer Terms and Conditions
Here is a list of the key T&Cs related to claiming this welcome offer that comes with a Virgin Bet bonus.
Make sure to visit the operator’s website as you will be able to find all the terms and conditions and wagering requirements for enabling your welcome bonus there.
- You need to be a new member who is 18 or older and resides or is physically located in the UK.
- You need to complete the registration process and accept the operator’s Terms and conditions.
- You need to make your first deposit and a bet of £10 or more on the operator’s sportsbook within 14 days of completing your registration.
- The bet should be placed at minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2) in cash only.
- As soon as you have met all the wagering requirements you will be rewarded with £20 in free bets in the form of two £10 free bet tokens to be used in the next two weeks.
If this new brand wants to make a smash on the market, they need to offer plenty of betting markets and competitive odds to their punters.
With so many other sportsbooks already present, they need to make an effort and provide their customers with a supreme sports betting experience.
We could see that there were around 40 betting markets at the moment, and the number will probably grow as the brand itself does. It goes without saying that the most popular markets, such as football, tennis, basketball, and horse racing are present.
This is certainly worth giving a try and knowing that you can use the current welcome offer with an attached Virgin Bet bonus is certainly a plus.
Virgin Bet Mobile App
This Virgin Bet review wouldn’t be complete without the mobile app review. This operator currently has only the Virgin bet mobile app which can be downloaded on Android devices, and the one for those using the iOS platform is coming soon.
You can download it from Google Play to see for yourself that it is very intuitive and easy to use, which is why anyone considering online betting should give it a try.
There are a few ways you can make your deposits and withdrawals as far as this brand is concerned. They include:
- Bank transfers – Visa and Mastercard debit cards (both for deposits and withdrawals)
- Online payment systems – PayPal (both for deposits and withdrawals)
- Mobile payments – Apple Pay (only for deposits)
- Credit cards are excluded
The bookmaker does not charge fees for making deposits using any of these payment methods.
You can change or add a payment method at any time.
To add a new one, go to My Account > Deposit, choose the payment method you want to add and fill out the relevant information which is required.
At the moment, this brand offers four customer support options in case you have any questions regarding the registration process, the Virgin Bet bonus, payment methods, etc. These include:
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter – @VirginBetHelp
- Live Chat – Enabled by clicking on a designated button
- Telephone – 0808 169 7700
Virgin Bet Review – Our Verdict
Virgin Bet has a long way to go to become one of the major players on the sports betting market but we have to say that they are on the right track.
We have to point out that they have recognized the need for a mobile app as the majority of people nowadays prefers betting on their phones to having to do it on their computers.
Additionally, they include various niche markets that you can’t find with the majority of operators.
The betting markets, payment methods and customer support options they provide are more than satisfactory.
This is why we are looking forward to seeing what they choose to offer to their players in the future if they wish to make it in the big leagues.